The Information We Collect through Email Communications and/or Enrollment in Educational Programs:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted through the Chalice of Repose Project® as we receive communications from the general public or as we communicate with our enrolled students and associates.
- We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive.
- Such email addresses are not and have never been rented or sold to other agencies or “loaned” to another educational or medical organization. They remain private.
- We accept and process fees for applications packets via personal check sent by postal mail. Likewise, students who are enrolled pay their tuition fees via check (or international wire transfer for the students residing outside the continental USA).
- We do not accept payments for anything via credit cards.
- No patient information is ever gathered or relayed via email, but instead, this organization follows HIPAA regulations and uses a private portal which is HIPAA compliant for the secure solution.
Copyright © 2003-2023 Chalice of Repose Project, Inc.®